We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy. We are also committed to the following:
(1) We will not pass on any individual user details unless we have your prior consent.
(2) If we don't have your consent to pass on individual user details, we will only give advertisers aggregate statistics about the number of users and their traffic patterns.
(3) However, if Beams Mag changes hands we reserve the right to transfer all information collected through this site to the new owner.
Beams Mag does not require you to provide any personal information in order to access the site www.beamsmag.com. However, Beams Mag will keeps track of the number of visitors to the site, how long they stay and the pages they visit. In addition, Beams Mag collects information from visitors who click on advertisements so that we are able to measure interest in the various areas of our site and inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their ads. Beams Mag also uses demographic and preference information to allow advertising banners on our site to be targeted, in the aggregate, to the readers for whom they are most pertinent. The reasons we collect these kinds of aggregate user information is to help Beams Mag continually improve the service we offer and to sell sponsorships on the site to appropriate advertisers. Beams Mag discloses this information to advertisers.
The only exception to this rule is when holding a contest we may sometimes share your limited personal information with the company who have provided the prizes. We always ask them to ensure that you can opt out of their communications.
Registration for the subcribe requires your email address only.
Our email newsletters contain information we believe to be of value to our users. You may opt out of receiving emails from Beams Mag.
The only exception to this rule is when holding a contest we may sometimes share your email address with the company who have provided the prizes. We always ask them to ensure that you can opt out of their communications.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
(1) Agents and services providers who provide services relating to the purposes for which the personal data is collected, including data processing services
(2) Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such data confidential
(3) Beamscube Solutions related and associate companies and affiliates
(4) Other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data.
Collection of Personal data of Underage Persons
Our site is not directed to users under the age of 16. Beams Mag no information and will not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 16 or provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any marketing or promotional purpose whatsoever, either inside or outside Beams Mag.
Beams Mag has invested in the best quality security available to guard access to information, data quality, and physical security of servers where information is stored. Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Despite these efforts, we still can't guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between you and the site.
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may email to email@example.com.